New Balance 624 Core Training – Black
Some would say that the New Balance 624 cross-trainer couldn’t get any better. And they would be wrong. Presenting the updated 624 with increased flexibility, enhanced cushioning and even wider widths than ever before (4E and 6E). Tech specs include an EVA footbed, IMEVA (Injection Molded EVA foam), ABZORB® cushioning, internal shank and our lightweight Phantom Liner.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) footbed/heel pocket
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Internal shank
- Leather upper
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Non-marking outsole
- 52 durometer insert/midsole
- Style MX624WN2 is approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
Men’s Everyday Trainers
Weight: 355 Grams (12.5 oz)
You can do anything. And, in the New Balance 624 cross-trainer, you can do everything. With increased flexibility and cushioning, the possibilities — and comfort — are endless