Vicious 4.5″ Work Boot Safety Toe – Brown with Orange
FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER
– To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
– 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
SPEED LACE SYSTEM
– Our special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
– Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
VIBRAM® VICIOUS OUTSOLE
– Oil- and slip-resistant with a low-profile 90° heel.
– Lightweight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
HOW IT FITS
– The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Men’s Work Boots.
By incorporating top-of-the-line materials like GORE-TEX and Vibram with a weight-saving platform, we made our tough, versatile work boot feel like the kind of boot you want to put on at the end of a long day. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads. It also comes with a dual-density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil- and slip-resistant outsole has a low profile 90-degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.